The problem with most Argan oil Morocco reviews is the oil they reviewed is the highly-processed U.S. company oils that have been so heavily processed the natural scent of the oil is gone. Unfortunately, this processing also removes many of the oil's nutrients and therefore benefits.
The following review of Vizeri Beauty's pure, organic oil covers an oil that has all the benefits of the oil and is the kind Moroccan people use.
Vizeri Beauty 100% Pure Argan Oil Review by Argan Oil Processors, LTD
Vizeri Beauty 100% pure Argan oil is imported directly from the Essaouria region of Morocco and is certified organic by Ecocert/USDA.
Their high quality cosmetic oil is a silky yellow color with a very mild nutty aroma. The oil can have a slightly different scent based on the growing conditions of the trees. It’s much the same as the grapes in the same vineyard can have a different taste based on how much moisture they got during the growing season. The oil is also very susceptible to acquiring the scent of anything it comes in contact with. If it is near olive oil, it will smell like olive oil. We’ve tested one oil that smelled like tea tree oil. The producer claims to use tea tree oil to clean the equipment and that accounted for the scent. There is really no need to use anything but hot water to clean the equipment.
Vizeri Beauty imports directly from Morocco so they know exactly where the oil comes from and there is no chance for the oil to be diluted with lower cost oils in the distribution chain. Each bottle is labeled with a lot number, bottling date, and an expiration date. This is unlike many other Argan sellers who get their oil from sources in the United States,
Their oil is packaged in clear plastic pump bottles instead of the colored glass like other brands. Vizeri Beauty packages the oil for salons so the beauticians don’t have to worry about the bottles shattering when they are dropped on hard concrete or tile floors. The oil is sensitive to sunlight so you want to make sure you store it in a drawer or the box it came in if you store it near a window. Salons use bottles quickly and they don’t usually have sun streaming in so they don’t need to worry about light exposure. Not having to worry about an oiled up bottle slipping out of your hands onto the floor actually makes having to store the oil in a drawer only a minor inconvenience.
The bottles are safety sealed for your protection and they include a pump instead of the ineffective eyedroppers so many other oil providers use. We really like that feature.
We spoke with Vizeri Beauty's producer in Morocco and we are confident that their oil is pure and meets all the requirements defined on this website for quality oil. They are registered by the Ministry of Agriculture, and certified by Ecocert, which is an inspection and certification body established in France in 1991 by agronomists aware of the need to develop environmentally friendly agriculture. Ecocert does factory inspections to make sure the factory passes certification standards. The USDA in the United States recognizes Ecocert certification and automatically gives USDA certification based on passing Ecocert.
If you are looking for a pure oil, you definitely can't go wrong with the Vizeri Beauty brand.
Vizeri Beauty also has an Argan oil shampoo and conditioner that work well with their pure oil. We didn’t test the shampoo and conditioner, but if you look at samples of the reviews we pulled from their Amazon listing (see below), it’s obviously they are great products too.
- I am a 62 year old woman with thinning hair and a severe allergy to sulfates in shampoo. Your shampoo and conditioner have made my hair thicker silkier and a lot prettier. In fact people have stopped me to ask about my hair! Really??!! That has not happened for decades.”
- “I am 52 and will never stop coloring my hair. I have wavy; thick and somewhat coarse hair. Or at least I USED to! Now with Vizeri Moroccan Argan Oil products; my hair is so soft; frizz free and very manageable.”
- “One of the best sulfate free shampoo/conditioners I've used. Smells lovely, but is a light sent so you don't reek all day which I like. I use on my toddlers hair as well.”
- “I am 55 years old and have been coloring my hair for years. Recently I experienced a lot of breakage and thinning of my hair. After reading all the positive reviews for this product, I decided to try it. I have used salon quality products for years, but this beats them all! My hair looks and feels so much healthier since using this line. The breakage has stopped and my hair is thicker and softer. All my friends have asked me what I have done to my hair! This product rocks.”
- “This SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER has done women a great favor. This softens my dry hair. I have wavy hair and since elementary, extremely dry. I can't get over it...it is a small miracle for me. My first use and my hair was, smooth and soft. You really don't want to miss this especially if you have curly or wavy hair or any
- “I must say it is the best shampoo. I've used Aveda and this is just as good, but I think the effects last longer.”
- “I have keratin treated hair and have been using Coppola shampoo/conditioner for a few years. This is the first time I've tried another brand and I will be a repeat customer.”
You can find Vizeri Beauty Oil here: 100% pure Argan oil